right direction

first time

NEWS FLASH - PABC assists foreign spouses & children of SA Citizens / SA Permanent Residents to convert to appropriate Visa from within the RSA.

Good News :  Foreign Spouses & Foreign Children of SA Citizens or SA Permanent Residents who are on valid Visitors Visa can now apply from WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA to change to the appropriate Relatives (Spouse) Visa or Relatives (Dependent) Visa in addition to being eligible to apply for a Dual Spousal and Work Visa.